At Blue Ridge Dentistry, your safety is our top priority. Our team follows the COVID-19 health protocols recommended by the ADA, CDC, and OSHA and works hard to keep our office clean and safe.
Our standard protocols include:
- Washing our hands before and after each appointment
- Thoroughly disinfecting our patient rooms with a medical-grade cleaner
- Sterilizing our instruments before each use
- Wearing surgical masks and gloves during appointments
- Using high-vacuum suction to reduce the spread of germs
- Asking patients who feel unwell to call and reschedule their appointments
- Asking those patients who do not need a caregiver to come alone
In response to the spread of the Delta variant, we also:
- Use face shields and disposable gowns
- Spread out the chairs in our waiting room
- Allow our patients to wait in their cars and check-in via text message
- Use a glass shield at our check-in and check-out desks
Questions or Concerns? Give Us a Call!
If you want to learn more, we encourage you to give us a call today!